RIGHTS & RESPONSIBILITIES OF STUDENTS
Students have the right to:
- Be treated fairly and with respect by our staff – in line with equity and anti-discrimination legislation
- Receive quality provision of courses that meets their needs
- Be protected from all forms of harassment
- Expect truth in advertising
Students have the responsibility to:
- Be familiar with the general information in relation to students
- Be punctual and regular in attendance
- Refrain from using mobile phones during training
- Follow normal safety practices (both verbal and written)
Access and Support for People with a Disability
We will endeavour to make special arrangements to meet the needs of people with disabilities, and are committed to the Disability Standards for Education.
Please contact the Training Manager to discuss any special needs.
Changes to Personal Information
Please inform us of any changes to your name, address or phone number so that we may ensure correct and accurate details when issuing Statements of Training or any other relevant documentation.
Feedback and Evaluations
We welcome your feedback on the quality of our enrolment procedures, courses and improvements to our services. Please tell us if you are dissatisfied or unhappy with any aspect of our service. You will be provided with an Evaluation Form upon completion of training, and we would encourage you to take the time to complete it and return it to us at your convenience.